COMPROVA.COM is the first and largest company for legal proof of electronic transactions and digital signature in Brazil, promoting the application of legal value transforming bureaucratic processes in electronics and certificates, significantly reducing costs in sending official communications and signature of documents and contracts.
Managing the flow of digital documents with efficiency, flexibility and low cost. The Portfolio of Contracts combines technology and legal value of Digital Certification with the design of the processes of your company or financial institution. You can establish the ideal flow generation, registration and signing of electronic documents and Comprova.com customizes and integrates the Contracts Portfolio to existing legacy systems.
• Individual subscription, in batch or automated
• Integration with firms and powers with a date and time stamp certified by the National Observatory in Brazil
• Operated with a Digital Certificate – ICP-Brazil or a private key
• Low cost of implantation
Thousands of companies are reducing their costs of registered letters and notifications using Comprova e-mails.
This technology ensures legally recognized proof of sending and receiving emails and electronic documents. Therefore it is possible to connect the agility of the Internet with the necessary legal value, cutting costs with postage by up to 80%. Comprova emails is faster, cheaper and more efficient than traditional processes of notification. The whole solution can be integrated with your company’s internal systems, ensuring greater control and management of information.
• The only company with the official date and time stamp certified by the National Observatory in Brazil
• Immediate reduction of costs
• SaaS – pay only what you use
• Integration with legacy systems
• Option with or without saving the original
Firms and Proxies
It allows to have total control over the proxies of your customers in the digital signature process.
Working with Comprova firms and proxies, you automatically manage them by value, type of document, date of validity and business rules.
Your customers’ contracts are automatically sent only to the authorized signatories and, for every new signature, proxies and rules are validated.